Experience an unforgettable night of MMA action at Fusion Fight League’s Fights Under the Lights. Join over 1,200 fans and witness thrilling fights by top fighters. Don’t miss out!
Unforgettable Night of MMA Action
Get ready for an electrifying night of mixed martial arts as Fusion Fight League presents the second annual Fights Under the Lights . With over 1,200 fans expected to fill Ogren-Allegiance Park, this event promises to be the ultimate showdown. Originally scheduled for June, the fights were postponed due to injuries, but now the fighters are ready to step into the ring and give it their all.
Last year’s event left a lasting impression on Missoula, especially for local fighter Justin Harbison. He secured a thrilling victory in the heavyweight division with a first-round technical knockout. Harbison has since turned pro and will be featured in a co-main event, showcasing his skills on a bigger stage. Joining him is Missoula’s own Conall Powers, a promising featherweight making his professional debut.
The Fusion Fight League has gained a reputation for delivering high-intensity battles, and this year’s lineup is no exception. Fans can expect non-stop action as some of the most talented fighters from the region go head-to-head. From powerful strikes to slick submissions, every fight will keep you on the edge of your seat.
The event is organized by the Dogpound Fight Team, led by Matthew Powers. Harbison and Powers train under his guidance, representing their team with pride. This event is not just about winning or losing; it’s about showcasing the dedication, skill, and heart that these fighters bring to the octagon.
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable night of MMA action. Grab your tickets now and witness the intensity of Fights Under the Lights .
|Won by technical knockout
|To make pro debut
- Fusion Fight League’s second annual Fights Under the Lights is set to take place at Ogren-Allegiance Park.
- Over 1,200 fans are expected to attend the event, creating an electric atmosphere.
- Justin Harbison, last year’s heavyweight winner, will be featured in a co-main event.
- Missoula’s own Conall Powers will make his professional debut in the featherweight division.
- The Fusion Fight League is known for delivering intense battles and this year’s lineup will not disappoint.
- The event is organized by the Dogpound Fight Team, led by Matthew Powers.