Get the latest UFC London weigh-in results and fight card. Heavyweights clash in London as Tom Aspinall and Marcin Tybura go head-to-head in the main event. Don’t miss the action!
The highly anticipated UFC London event is just around the corner, and all eyes are on the weigh-ins as the fighters prepare to step into the Octagon. With a stacked fight card , featuring some of the biggest names in the heavyweight division, fans are in for a night of thrilling action.
UFC London Weigh-In Results
The official weigh-ins for UFC London took place earlier today, with all 30 fighters successfully making weight. In the main event, Tom Aspinall and Marcin Tybura will go head-to-head in a heavyweight non-title bout. Both fighters weighed in at the maximum allowed weight of 266 pounds, setting the stage for an epic showdown.
Here are the weigh-in results for the main card:
- Tom Aspinall vs. Marcin Tybura
- Molly McCann vs. Julija Stoliarenko
- Nathaniel Wood vs. Andre Fili
- Paul Craig vs. Andre Muniz
- Jai Herbert vs. Fares Ziam
- Lerone Murphy vs. Joshua Culibao
And here are the fights scheduled for the preliminary card:
- Davey Grant vs. Daniel Marcos
- Danny Roberts vs. Jonny Parsons
- Marc Diakiese vs. Joel Alvarez
- Mick Parkin vs. Jamal Pogues
- Makhmud Muradov vs. Bryan Barberena
- Ketlen Vieira vs. Pannie Kianzad
- Chris Duncan vs. Yanal Ashmouz
- Shauna Bannon vs. Bruna Brasil
- Jafel Filho vs. Daniel Barez
Don’t Miss the Action!
UFC London promises to be a night to remember, with heavyweight clashes and thrilling matchups throughout the fight card . Be sure to tune in and catch all the action live!