Check out the weigh-in results for UFC 290 featuring Alexander Volkanovski vs. Yair Rodríguez. Get all the updates and latest news on MMA News!
| Main Event | Alexander Volkanovski (144.5lbs) vs. Yair Rodríguez (145lbs) |
| Co-Main Event | Brandon Moreno (125lbs) vs. Alexandre Pantoja (125lbs) |
| Middleweight | Robert Whittaker (185.5lbs) vs. Dricus Du Plessis (186lbs) |
| Lightweight | Jalin Turner (158lbs)* vs. Dan Hooker (155.5lbs) |
| Middleweight | Bo Nickal (186lbs) vs. Val Woodburn (185.5lbs) |
The weigh-in results are in for UFC 290! UFC 290 takes place tomorrow night, and MMA News is here to bring you the official weigh-in results! International Fight Week is well underway and will culminate in a blockbuster pay-per-view event in Las Vegas.
Featherweight Championship Main Event
- Alexander Volkanovski (144.5lbs) vs. Yair Rodríguez (145lbs)
Flyweight Championship Co-Main Event
- Brandon Moreno (125lbs) vs. Alexandre Pantoja (125lbs)
- Robert Whittaker (185.5lbs) vs. Dricus Du Plessis (186lbs)
- Jalin Turner (158lbs)* vs. Dan Hooker (155.5lbs)
- Bo Nickal (186lbs) vs. Val Woodburn (185.5lbs)
- Robbie Lawler (170.5lbs) vs. Niko Price (171lbs)
- Jack Della Maddalena (171lbs) vs. Josiah Harrell (170.5lbs)
- Yazmin Jauregui (115.5lbs) vs. Denise Gomes (115.5lbs)
- Jimmy Crute (205lbs) vs. Alonzo Menifield (205.5lbs)
Early Preliminary Card
- Tatsuro Taira (130lbs) vs. Edgar Chairez (129lbs)
- Vitor Petrino (206lbs) vs. Marcin Prachnio (206lbs)
- Cameron Saaiman (135lbs) vs. Terrence Mitchell (135lbs)
- Shannon Ross (126lbs) vs. Jesus Aguilar (126lbs)
- Kamuela Kirk (155.5lbs) vs. Esteban Ribovics (156lbs)
*Jalin Turner missed the lightweight limit by two pounds, Fined 20 percent of his purse. Brandon Royval successfully weighed in at 125lbs as the backup fighter for the co-main event.
UFC 290: Alexander Volkanovski vs. Yair Rodríguez Weigh-In Results
UFC 290 takes place Saturday, July 8, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The main card begins at 10 PM ET/7 PM PT, with the preliminary card starting at 7 PM ET/4 PM PT.
In conclusion, UFC 290 promises to be an action-packed event with several exciting matchups. The main event will feature a featherweight championship bout between Alexander Volkanovski and Yair Rodríguez. Additionally, the co-main event will see Brandon Moreno defend his flyweight title against Alexandre Pantoja. Other notable fights include Robert Whittaker vs. Dricus Du Plessis and Jalin Turner vs. Dan Hooker.
Make sure to tune in to UFC 290 to catch all the thrilling action!